Before updating scaffolding from new db schema inter racial dating central
This is somewhat of a work-around for the current implementation however I believe it is a sensible choice for now.[NEW] has_many associations generated with an order clause if the belongs_to table contains a position column.I know that My SQL is working because I can use tools like Your SQL and Cocoa to view and create db's. I would like to know if anyone using a Mac has seen this problem AND has fixed it, or has found an install process that works. Aaron Robert, I have tried Locomotive but still can't get the My SQL connection to work either.It would be a help to me and possible others wanting to use their Mac's as a Ro R development environment. I've gone through the "build your own with Xcode" again today with no successs. If you know someone using Locomotive with My SQL successfully, I would appreciate it if you would ask them if they had to do something special to get the two to work. Something is happening though when I run scaffold because a db schema file was created before scaffold threw an error.[FIXED] Temporary work-around for HABTM associations: The code no longer barfs but you'll need to define the association manually.Still working on automatically generating the association but needed to get a fix out quickly. If classes are named ' Abstract Xxx' they will be treated as abstract.Here is part of the schema,# This file is autogenerated.Instead of editing this file, please use the# migrations feature of Active Record to incrementally modify your database, and# then regenerate this schema definition.
Windows does not have # domain sockets, so uncomment these lines.
Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Railers: Greetings from the low end of the learning curve.
For example, given a foreign-key from a order_id column in an order_lines table containing a position column, to an id column in a orders table, the plugin generates: Order Lines.belongs_to :orders and Order.has_many :order_lines, :order = [NEW] Remove prefix from has_many and has_one associations if the the name of parent class forms a proper prefix of the child class name.
For example, Order.has_many :lines rather than Order.has_many :order_lines.
I discovered that the problem is with Ro R not being able to communicate with My SQL.